A Checklist To Get Ready For Your Initial Immigration Consultation
At Great Start Canada Immigration & Education Consulting Inc., we understand that getting ready for your initial immigration consultation can be quite challenging. Applying to immigrate to a new country can be viewed as a stressful or laborious task, but with a little preparation, you can handle your immigration process quickly and easily.
As immigration experts, we’ve created a handy checklist to help you complete the immigration procedure with as little stress as possible. Follow our checklist to get ready for your initial consultation so that you can get a chance to live abroad.
1. First and foremost visit the official Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website.
2. Make sure to do your research about the immigration programs and study what you are interested in.
3. Prepare a summary of your profile by including necessary information, identity, contact information, a detailed account of their educational history, work experience, language proficiency, age, and so on.
4. Write down a list of specific questions you would like to ask the immigration officer.
5. Look for a reputable Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) with the experience and knowledge to help you with your case.
6. Book a paid consultation to have a complete analysis and review of your case.
7. If, after the first consultation, you are still unsure how to proceed or still have doubts, seek a second opinion.
8. If you think you have found the right professional to help you move forward with their representation.
9. Follow-through on all the recommendations and advice provided by your consultant.
10. Finally, reach your goal of living in Canada!
If you have any concerns about immigration applications or you’re looking for a regulated immigration consultant to help plan your move, reach out to the immigration experts at Great Start Canada Immigration & Education Consulting Inc. serving in Winnipeg, Manitoba. We are a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), committed to take the stress away and closely work with you to meet your immigration goals. We will provide you with up-to-date knowledge of the immigration system and guidance to fulfill your dream of moving to Canada. Our immigration services include immigration consultation services, immigration services, Canadian education consulting services, and Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).