The first step is to book your Education Consultation with us to evaluate your profile and help you make the best decision.
During this type of consultation, no immigration topics are covered.
Cost: The education consultation is for up to 60 minutes and has a cost of CAD $150.00. This consultation is individual. (the candidate is responsible for paying the application fee to the institution)
- What does the consultation include?
- Exploring the Canadian educational system
- Determining the best type of program according to your profile and personal objectives
- Evaluating different institutions in the province (s) of your interest
- It is advisable to have an idea of the immigration pathway to the province(s) to which you wish to immigrate (if applicable) Academic options that are relevant to your academic and professional background
- Determine the cost of the program and application requirements
- E-mail with the different program options evaluated during the consultation
- Preparation and submission of the application according to your final decision without cost
- The cost of the application charged by the institution must be covered by the client
- After the consultation, a maximum of three (3) emails will be answered with your questions before proceeding with the preparation and sending of the application
We can help you with your application process to almost any institution in Canada!
Our education services include:
- Profile evaluation
- Overview of studies in Canada
- School and program selection
- Full management of the application process
If you have any questions related to our education services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language programs (English & French)
- High school (1 full-year or semester)
- Certificate (1-year)
- Diploma (2-3 years)
- Bachelor's Degree (3-5 years)
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma (1-2 years)
- Master's Degree (2 years)
All institutions we work with are Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) which means that they have been approved by the Government of Canada to recruit international students.
- Public and private colleges
- Private language schools