- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
- Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- Visitor record
- Super Visa for Parent/Grandparent
- Study permit & extensions
- Postgraduate Work Permit (PGWP)
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)
- The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) is for hiring foreign workers who need an LMIA.
- International Mobility
- The International Mobility Program lets you (the employer) hire a temporary worker without a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
Our Immigration Services Include: Temporary Residence | Permanent Residence | Canadian Citizenship | Immigration Hearings and Detention | Appeals
Other Services Include: Immigration Consultation Services | Canadian Education Consulting Services | Labour Market Impact Assessment(LMIA)
Great Start Canada Immigration & Education Consulting Inc. serves clients across Winnipeg, Selkirk, Niverville, Stonewall, Brandon, Steinbach, Oakbank, and the surrounding areas.